the 11th marine expeditionary unit
The 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit it an Air-Ground Task Force capable of amphibious, aerial, and land deployment. The 1th MEU is an ArmA 2, ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead, and when it is fully completed, ArmA 3 realism unit. This unit has 4 main specialty groups, Assault Teams, Medic Teams, Recon Teams, and Pilots. You will be specially trained for your selected team during recruitment and/or training.
- No hacking
- Side channel V.O.N.(Voice Over Net) is prohibited except for officers and squad leaders.
- Direct and Group chat ONLY, except for officers and squad leaders.
- Team killing is strictly prohibited.
- Listen to all orders received by higher ranking members.
- Red zones are off limits except for officers.
- Blue zones are off limits except for officers and squad leaders.
- Recruits who fail to obey rules will result in a ban or kick depending on the offense.
- Members who fail to obey rules and rank higher than Private will be demoted.
- Members who fail to obey rules and rank as Private will be dishonorably discharged from the unit.
- THIS IS A REALISM UNIT, ACT MATURE!
- Must be 14 years of age or older.
- Microphone highly recommended
- Operation Arrowhead required
- Must have a TeamSpeak 3
- All officers are referred to as, "Sir," when speaking to. Ex. "Yes, sir."
- All higher ranking members are referred to as their rank. Ex. "Yes, Sgt."
- Codenames will be issued to members based on their specialty(Assault, Recon, Medic, Pilot).
- In combat you will refer to other members by their codenames with the exception of your squad(you may call them by their in-game name or nick-name).